BAKED CHEESECAKES WITH CHOCOLATE TOPPING
THIS MEAL IS FOR DESSERT
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 60 mins | Serves: 10 people | Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 150/300
- In a bowl, mix the almond meal/flour, granulated stevia and two Tablespoons of melted butter and form a dough. Distribute between 12 regular size silicon muffin trays and press down.
- In a large bowl, place the cream cheese, sour cream, stevia, baking powder and vanilla, and beat with a hand mixer until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add one egg and whisk through, then the other. Whisk until smooth but don't over whisk.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the muffin rings over the crust. Loosely cover the muffin tray with tin foil and then place the tray in a larger tray and place around 1cm of water in the outer tray so the muffin tray is half submerged.
- Bake for 60 minutes then remove and allow to cool. They may seem a little soft, but allow them to cool and then remove from the molds and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Melt 120g dark chocolate in a bowl over hot boiling water and spoon melted chocolate over the tops of the cheesecakes. Refrigerate until chocolate sets and then serve