CAMEMBERT CHEESE AND HAM OMELET
THIS MEAL IS FOR BREAKFAST
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 5 mins | Serves: 1 people | Difficulty: Easy
- Scramble two eggs and season with salt
- In a hot pan, line with spray oil and pour in egg
- Place 40g single cream Camembert cheese lengthways and sprinkle roughly chopped ham over the top
- Roll up omelet and remove (Do not overcook)
- Chop into four pieces and serve on salad leaf or baby spinach. You may add a squirt of balsamic reduction/glaze or a no added sugar bbq sauce. You can buy balsamic glaze from a supermarket in a bottle.