EASY TENDER BEEF CHEEK WITH VEG SOUP & TRUFFLE OIL
THIS MEAL IS FOR LUNCHES & DINNERS
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 45 mins | Serves: 2 people | Difficulty: Easy
- In a pressure cooker add two teaspoons of oil, two 160g beef cheeks (Approximately), 200g roughly cut pumpkin or butternut, one medium zucchini, two stems of spring onions roughly cut, three bay leaves, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper and cook for 45 minutes
- Once cooked, remove the beef cheeks, drain fluid and place in a hot pan with two teaspoons of oil and cook on a high heat so edges brown.
- Drizzle one teaspoon of ABC sauce (Sweet soy sauce) on the beef cheeks, reduce heat and keep cheeks rolling until they are coated and browned. Remove and set aside.
- Remove bay leaves from the veg a juice in the pressure cooker and blend on a high speed until smooth.
- In the same pan as the cheeks were browned, add the blended veg and simmer for five minutes on a low heat. Taste and season with salt and pepper accordingly.
- Place a ladle of soup in a bowl, add one beef cheek and then drizzle truffle or olive oil around the outside and serve.