[social-share align="left" style="icon" counters="no"]
THIS MEAL IS FOR SNACKS
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins | Serves: 6 people | Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 175/350
- In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, stevia, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. I prefer ground Himalayan salt but any salt will work.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, cream, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Transfer the batter evenly into the donut cavities, filling them 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes, until golden. Cool until donuts are easy to remove from the pan.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together 2 Tablespoons of granulated stevia and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for the coating.
- When the donuts have cooled enough to easily remove from the molds, transfer them to a cutting board.
- Brush both sides of one donut with butter, then press/roll in the sweetener/cinnamon mixture to coat. Repeat with the remaining donuts.