MEXICAN OMELET WITH FETA
THIS MEAL IS FOR BREAKFAST
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 3 mins | Serves: 1 people | Difficulty: Easy
- Crack three medium eggs, season with salt and lightly scramble
- Dice one small tomato, 50g de-seeded cucumber, roughly chop fresh coriander and finely dice 1/4 small red onion. Add a splash of lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir veg mix through eggs and pour into a 30cm (12 inch) hot frying pan with one teaspoon of oil
- Allow egg mix to cook for one minute then add crumbled feta and cover with a lid for a further two minutes on a low heat.
- Remove and serve with a squirt of sour cream (I use light sour cream) and hot sauce.