MUSHROOM, EGG AND BACON BAKE
THIS MEAL IS FOR BREAKFAST
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Serves: 1 people | Difficulty: Easy
- In a hot frying pan, add two teaspoons of oil and add four medium size Portobello mushrooms and season with salt. Cook for around two minutes either side.
- In a small dish with a slight lip to retain egg, add mushrooms and pour egg over the top. If you are unable to find a suitable plate/dish, you can cut the mushroom to fit in a bowl. The shallower the better however so the egg cooks quicker
- In a small bowl, crack two eggs and gently scramble. You still want some egg yolk marbled through. Season with salt
- Top with fresh basil, bacon and 30g mozzarella cheese and place in an oven on 180/360. If you are in a hurry, place in microwave for 60 seconds, then 30, 30, 30 until cooked.
- Once egg is cooked through, serve