POACHED EGG WITH ASPARAGUS AND MUSHROOM
THIS MEAL IS FOR BREAKFAST
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Serves: 1 people | Difficulty: Moderate
- In a pot, bring water to boil and reduce to a simmer. Poach egg. CLICK HERE to see how to poach eggs the best way.
- While the egg poaches, add two teaspoons of butter into a hot pan and then add two button mushrooms, the rings from half a shallot and two stems of asparagus. Season with salt and pepper and cook until they soften but remain firm.
- In a hot non-stick frying pan. add a pinch of mozzarella cheese and allow to crisp. Once the base is firm, flip and cook for 30 seconds and remove. Allow to cool and harden.
- In a small pot, make Hollandaise. CLICK HERE for the recipe
- Plate the mushrooms, shallots and asparagus, place egg on top of cheese crisp and pour half serving of Hollandaise on the egg and serve