POACHED EGG WITH ASPARAGUS AND MUSHROOM
THIS MEAL IS FOR BREAKFAST
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Serves: 1 people | Difficulty: Moderate
- In a pot, bring water to boil and reduce to a simmer. Poach egg. CLICK HERE to see how to poach eggs the best way.
- While the egg poaches, add two teaspoons of butter into a hot pan and then add two button mushrooms, the rings from half a shallot and two stems of asparagus. Season with salt and pepper and cook until they soften but remain firm.
- In a hot non-stick frying pan. add a pinch of mozzarella cheese and allow to crisp. Once the base is firm, flip and cook for 30 seconds and remove. Allow to cool and harden.
- In a small pot, make Hollandaise. CLICK HERE for the recipe
- Plate the mushrooms, shallots and asparagus, place egg on top of cheese crisp and pour half serving of Hollandaise on the egg and serve
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!
You must be logged in to post a comment.