QUICK MEXICAN BEEF STRIPS
THIS MEAL IS FOR LUNCHES & DINNERS
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Serves: 1 people | Difficulty: Easy
- Slice red and green bell pepper into batons. Thinly slice beef and cut red onion length ways
- In a hot frying pan, add 2 teaspoons of oil and throw in all ingredients and coat with oil
- Once the veg starts to soften, add 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika, 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix to coat and cook for a further 2 minutes then remove to plate
- Top with a heaped Tablespoon of light sour cream and sprinkle paprika or cayenne pepper over the top