SALMON SCRAMBLED EGG WITH CAPERS & MASCARPONE
THIS MEAL IS FOR BREAKFAST
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 5 mins | Serves: 1 people | Difficulty: Easy
- In a hot pan, add one teaspoon of butter and add finely sliced red onion, finely sliced salmon and capers and cook for three minutes on a high heat. Stir through chopped dill then remove
- Scramble two eggs and season with salt and pepper
- In the same pan, add another teaspoon of butter and pour in eggs and scramble. Don't overcook!
- Remove eggs and plate on top of cos lettuce leaves.
- Place the salmon on top of the egg and then finish with a dollop of mascarpone and a sprig of dill