[social-share align="left" style="icon" counters="no"]
THIS MEAL IS FOR DESSERT
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 25 mins | Serves: 10 people | Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 175/350
- Soften cream cheese and butter and in a bowl, with an electric whisker, whisk in stevia until combined
- Add two eggs, one at a time and keep whisking until smooth.
- Then add almond flour, baking powder a bit at a time and keep mixing until the batter thickens
- In a small bowl, add strawberries and place in a microwave for 60 seconds. Once softened, roughly mash with a fork and whisk into to the batter
- Line 12 regular sized muffin dishes (Silicon is best to make it easy to remove) with spray oil and pour in equal portions of batter, then place in an oven and cook for 25 minutes. You don't want to overcook them and it's OK if they are still a bit soft when you remove them
- Allow to cool then carefully loosen the muffins with a knife. They may seem under cooked but they will harden but remain moist. Refrigerate or freeze.
- Will keep for around 5 days in the fridge.